NEW Killerspin 603-97 Table Heavy-Duty Steel Clip-on Net Post Set and Tennis ncdymr2227-Sunglasses & Goggles
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- NEW Park TSB-2.2 Tilting Truing Stand Base
- NEW PARLEE 31.6mm Matte Finish Carbon Fiber 31.6mm 395mm Zero-Offset Seatpost
- NEW Patagonia Alpine Guide Soft Shell Pants Mens 28 climbing shell 83950 229
- New PE Ballistic Bullet Proof Face Mask Body Armor NIJ level IIIA 3A Hot
- NEW Pearl Izumi All Road Cycling Mountain Bike shoes Women's
- NEW PEARL IZUMI IMPACT BAGGY MOUNTAIN BIKE SHORTS PADDED CHAMOIS LINER GREY SM c
- New Pearl Izumi Men's Pro Escape Thermal Cycling Bike Large Jersey Long Sleeve
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.