New KeyBar KBR210 Key Bar Titanium ncdymr2216-Other Emergency Gear
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- NEW Park Tool SG-8 Threadless Saw Guide for Carbon Composite Forks
- NEW Park Tool STL-2 Rolling Shop Stool FULL WARRANTY
- NEW Park Tool TAP-3C Right Left Taps for Crankarm Pedal Threads Pair 1 2
- NEW Park Tool TS-2.2 Pro Wheel Truing Stand
- NEW Park Tool TS-TA Thru Axle Adaptors
- NEW ParkSide Bean Bag Toss Game Cornhole Pro Series Includes Bean Bags
- New Patagonia Level 9 L9 Next To Skin Multicam Combat Shirt
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.