Design 300W HID 9 Handheld 240mm Spotlight Hunting Fishing OffRoad Camping New ncdymr1536-Flashlights
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- NEW Katadyn Hiker Water Microfilter
- NEW KATADYN VARIO WATER MICROFILTER REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE ELEMENT (BE)
- NEW Kathmandu Serpentine II Men's Lighweight Durable Hiking Walking shoes
- New Katz KZAX26 Limbing Axe
- New KCNC MTB V6 VB6 V-BRAKE LEVERS & BRAKE ARMS SET bluee color
- New K-EDGE Garmin Handlebar Mount 31.8 mm Red
- New K-EDGE Pro Garmin XL Handlebar Mount 31.8mm Red
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.