New Delta McKenzie XL Deer 3D Archery Target Replacement Midsection ncdymr1526-Decoys
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Drake Waterfowl 160 Medium Olive Green Fleece Layering Vest 13586
- Manillar de doble altura MTB Race Face SixC - 20mm black-red
- NEW Wildfowler Men's Waterproof Power Pants Pants, Digital Camo, X-Large
- PRECOR AB-X ABDOMINAL CRUNCH BENCH FITNESS EXERCISE HEALTH SPORTS EQUIPMENT USED
- Sella b17 imperial black BROOKS city universal
- Sram Guide Rsc Disc Brake (Hydraulic)
- NEW KanJam Ultimate Disc Game FREE SHIPPING
- NEW KASK 5ONTA Helmet Bianco red Medium
- New KASK Mojito Road Bike Bicycle Cycling Riding Helmet [Pink Navy]
- NEW Kask Mojito Road Bike Helmet - black Fushsia - Medium 48-58cm - 200 Retail
- NEW Katadyn Hiker Pro Water Micro Filter Replacement Cartridge Element 8014644
- NEW KATADYN VARIO WATER MICROFILTER REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE ELEMENT (BE)
- New Katz KZAX12 Scout Axe
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.