Security CREE Q5 Torch Zoomable Extendable Flashlight Alloy Full Kit LED ncatvm1932-Flashlights
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- ShelterLogic 12-feet Super Max Canopy Accessories Enclosure Kit White 12 X 30-
- ShelterLogic 8 x 8 ft. Sport Slant Leg Pop-Up Outdoor Canopy, Red, 8 foot x 8
- ShelterLogic Commercial C100 10 x 10 Foot Straight Leg Pop Up Canopy, White
- ShelterLogic Max AP 10' x 20' Straight 6 Leg Large Outdoor Pop Up Canopy, White
- ShelterLogic Shed-in-a-Box All Season Steel Metal Peak Roof Outdoor Storage S...
- ShelterLogic Slant Leg Pop-Up Canopy with Roller Bag 12 x 12 ft.
- ShelterLogic Weekender Elite 10' x 10' Straight Leg Canopy, White (Damaged)
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.