Schumacher 126 12V and Warmer - 23 Liter Capacity....NEW OTHER Cooler ncatvm1292-Other Camping Cooking Supplies
|Condition:||New other (see details) : |
A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“BRAND NEW IN SLIGHTLY DAMAGED ORIGINAL PACKAGE”|
Does Not Apply
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- See Rescue Streamer, Lighted Safety and Rescue Device for Any Terrain - Large
- Seeland Exeter Lady waistcoat Pine green C44 Green C44 Green
- Seeland Grizzly Pac Lady 10 Dark brown US 9 Brown US 9 Brown
- Seeland Retriever cap Mudd green One Size Green One Size Green
- Sefriland Body Armor Level II Bullet Proof Vest Medium- Large-NOS 2012+5X8 H-21
- Segula 70945 Surefeed Haustierklappe Montageadapter - white
- Seibertron waterproof Molle Tactical 15.6 (inch) Laptop Sling B...
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.