Cammenga Compass New Tritium Lensatic Compass 3H nczrjr1354-Compasses & GPS
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Campagnolo EPS Super Record Front Derailleur 11s Braze-On
- Campagnolo EPS V2 Internal Battery Rod Tool for Seat Tube Inssizetion
- Campagnolo Ergobrain 10 Speed Bicycle Computer Vintage 10 x 3 NIP new NOS
- Campagnolo Euclid Front Derailleur, Used, 28.5 (28.6) Clamp - Triple, MTB, ATB
- Campagnolo EXC Pair of Skewer Nuovo SUPER RECORD curved version 70s 80s QR (KC)
- Campagnolo FD7-RE2C5 2007 Record QS carbon 35mm clip-on front derailleur
- Campagnolo first model Super record flutted seatpost 26.4 mm NOS,
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.