SP-1 Seatpost 26.8 x 400mm Red Promax New nctfgs2222-Seatposts
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- NEW Park tool TAP-20.3 Thru Axle Tap Thru Axle 20x2.0mm
- New Specialized Roval Rapide CLX 40 Tubular Rear Wheel
- NEW Specialized Sitero Expert Ti Titanium Gel Saddle TT Tri Bike Seat
- New Specialized S-Works Turbo 700 x 28c Road Bike Tire - Tubeless Ready
- NEW SPEEDO WOMEN'S CS WMNS WATER HYDRO COMFORT 3.0 AQUATIC NWT NIB blueeE GREEN
- NEW Speedplay Light Action Chromoly Pedals Road Bike Clipless Cromoly Pink
- NEW Speedplay X2 Stainless Steel Pedals Set Road Bike Cycling
- NEW Speedplay Zero CLEATS Road Bike Clipless Cleats Clip In Hardware
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.